Once you begin your registration you MUST fully complete the process.
It is not possible to save a partial registration and return to complete it at a later time.
In order to complete your registration you will need the following information:
- Your GPA
- The date of your last class for the Spring 2017 semester
- Names and contact information of two References
(one must be a Jewish professional, the other should be an academic professional)
The references will be emailed a form to complete their recommendation.
- Your Resume
- 2 Essay responses (500 words or fewer per answer) to the following questions:
1. How have Judaism and social justice been important in your life?
2. Explain how your experiences and your understanding of Jewish social justice relate to ONE of these quotes:
a) If you want to change the world, who do you begin with, yourself or others?
b) Q: When will then be now? A: Soon…
Spaceballs: The Movie
c) Shammai taught: "Say little and do much"
Pirkei Avot (1:15)